Members

Hello from Boulder, CO

Hi all. I may already know some of you. My name is Sylvia and I have 3 thriving media-based aquaponics set ups (2 200 gallon and 1 300 gallon) in a greenhouse in Boulder, CO that are slowly but surely moving outside for the summer. I've posted monthly videos since September about what has been going on in the greenhouse that you can see on my Aquaponic Gardening YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/aquaponicgardening). I wanted to come over here and say 'hi' and see what's happening... Howdy!

Re: Hello from Boulder, CO

hey there
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.-- Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
    Simplicity of character is the natural result of profound thought~fortune cookie

Members

Hello:
    Saw your site and it looks nice. You guys seem to be expecting the egg to hatch any day now . Please let me know what it costs to get one of your systems. I would try to see if I can use it as my atrting point to get the green house going.
    Best
    Michael
    It is not what you eat or where you eat, it is who you eat with. Meself

Hi Sylvia....
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan

Welcome to the forum Sylvia, glad you're here .... come back often, and don't be a stranger!

BTW, Great Vids!!
    I use the Linux Operating System ...... Free as in beer!
    You're never too old to learn something
    Aquaponics - food'n'fish at your doorstep

Helena, Montana - Home of the Northernmost Monument to the Confederacy