Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FACE IT

Members

Re: FACE IT

Honored of course!
    Cowboys never quit!

Is that a tilly that you are wearing?
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.-- Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
    Simplicity of character is the natural result of profound thought~fortune cookie

This is my....I'm tired and I didn't think it would be this hard, to take a picture of myself with my cell phone 'look'.....

Working outside, in the heat of a FL summer, takes it out of a guy...
    I'd like to order a 'hemp' Tilley, for working outside.....but some of the other construction workers might be trying to 'smoke it', if they find out what it's made from....
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan

David...there's something really fishy about that picture, but I just can't put my finger on what it is...
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

Quote Originally Posted by JCO
    David...there's something really fishy about that picture, but I just can't put my finger on what it is...
    As long as it doesn't 'smell' fishy...

Quote Originally Posted by ernie
    It's from Charley's Greenhouse & has cool vents.
    I've got one that's similar....I got it, from of all places....the gift shop at Cracker Barrel....
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan

Yea… it would be hard to shell out 70$ish for a hat, but they are so sweet and that sun seems to be getting closer every day. I’ve been considering it, but I have to wear the stinking hard hat all day.
    Nice wall paper David!
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.-- Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
    Simplicity of character is the natural result of profound thought~fortune cookie

Yeah, I have to wear a hard hat on commercial jobs too. I use one of the little welder caps under mine, to keep the straps off my bald head....

My 'wall paper', keeps eating and growing ! Those are the 'little' guys I got from you and TC. Some of the ones outside, are even bigger....

I still have not found any with eggs or fry. Maybe mine are lame.

Members

saving gas and having fun, on the way to hydroponics store in vegas