Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hello Everyone!

Members

Re: Hello Everyone!

I am totally alien to all this stuff, and was just wanting to get info on it. when I signed up, I saw some of the stuff talked about, and was curious.

First thing I was curious about was how to go about posting? Is this the method, just click on a spot that sounds good and write? Or is there another particular way? does anyone chat with one another on IM?

I live in Montana, and was wondering if it were possible, (without much expense, ) to set these systems up here, as it does freeze in the winter. I saw "Greenhouse" spoken of, and wondered if that were a way?

Re: Hello Everyone!

Hi Redfox007....Welcome to the forum...
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfox007
    First thing I was curious about was how to go about posting? Is this the method, just click on a spot that sounds good and write? Or is there another particular way?
    Go to A PLACE TO SAY HELLO, then click on new topic. This will open a new topic 'just for you'. That way everyone will see it...by posting into someone elses, you may be overlooked. Then you can ask whatever questions you may have.
    Once you start building (and you will ... ) then you start a topic in BACKYARD SYSTEMS
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan