Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Members

Re: The Bigger Picture

I did find a grant for sustainable agriculture for up to 15,000 US$. The fool proof plan is what I have to put together. I think it could be done with less that 15. Being that I have the tractor, the land, and some of the material to work with. And I do not like to buy things, more into recycling and DIY.

One of our projects is running the county recycling where I live, so a lot of materials come and go through here. Which we do not have to pay for, we have it set up that people pay us to come get it. Both city and county.

This AP system beats the hell out of plowing, rowing, planting, hoeing, fertilizing, and watering a garden all year long. I've been planting an acre garden for years. Now my back can relax. :P

Members

Re: The Bigger Picture

Quote Originally Posted by swamp creek farms
    I did find a grant for sustainable agriculture for up to 15,000 US$. The fool proof plan is what I have to put together. I think it could be done with less that 15. Being that I have the tractor, the land, and some of the material to work with. And I do not like to buy things, more into recycling and DIY.
    Hey SCF, would you mind supplying a link to the grant for sustainable agriculture?

Quote Originally Posted by swamp creek farms
    This AP system beats the hell out of plowing, rowing, planting, hoeing, fertilizing, and watering a garden all year long. I've been planting an acre garden for years. Now my back can relax. :P
    Amen.

Doc

~