As for what I think, this is what I submitted to the Calif. nair-do-wells who are screwing with something they know nothing about and that needs to be left alone.

I was introduced to Aquaponics in 1967 by a friend who is now passed and I have been actively involved in Aquaponics ever since. I also own and operate one of the first and largest Aquaponic websites on the internet with members from all over the world. What Aquaponics means to the people all over the world including Americans is the freedom to raise our own food without interferrence from anyone, government included.

As for invasive spices, the tropical frish trade has for about 75 to 100 years brought all kinds of aquatics into America from all ove the world, fish, crayfish, shrimp and on and on. If you had regulated that trade in the past, there wouldn't be a problem now.

Florida probably has the largest number of non-native spices present in our waterways than any other state including Calif. but suddenly Calif wants to regulate the practice of Aquaponics because we use fish to provide the nutrients to feed our plants.

Aquaponic operations which sell fish either wholesale or retail should not be regulated anymore than those individuals who have Hybrid Striped Bass or Catfish aquacullture farms raising millions of fish to be sold consumed by the American public.

Keep your hands and idiot ideas off Aquaponics and leave us alone.