Thread: SW Saskatchewan

SW Saskatchewan

Hi All

Just starting out and trying to see what my options are for setting up aquaponic system in good old Saskatchewan Canada. Anyone out there close to the Swift Current area who has a system up and running, perhaps willing to answer some Q&A? I'm putting my feelers out for anyone who has had trout or maybe even yabbies, redclaw etc. Look forward to learning and visiting with you all!

Members
    Why not ask the questions here on the boards? That's what they're for and that's what I plan to do anyway! haha
    Read some expert opinion on rangefinder binoculars to find out more about it.

Hello
    I'm in Manitoba and would like to start my aquaponics. I would like to have the contact of someone in Saskatchewan who has an aquaponics? Would love to buy Tilapia.
    Did you end up building one?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by annielee View Post
    Hi All

Just starting out and trying to see what my options are for setting up aquaponic system in good old Saskatchewan Canada. Anyone out there close to the Swift Current area who has a system up and running, perhaps willing to answer some Q&A? I'm putting my feelers out for anyone who has had trout or maybe even yabbies, redclaw etc. Look forward to learning and visiting with you all!