Well it has nothing to do with aquaponics although apparently one of my drains was apparently clogged with sh-t For those of you who haven't been around the forum all that long, I'll be 67 in July 2010 and have had some health issues over the past 6 years, mainly with my heart. In and out of the hospital so much they are talking about putting a revolving door in just for me.

However, now it would seem that the rest of my system is going to follow suit and start falling apart.

If Obama really wants to do something helpful, he could figure out how to jack this ole' body up like an old car and run a new body in underneath, put fresh air in my tires, new plugs, air/fuel filters and clean out the carburetor so I would be good for another 60 or so years. Anyway, follow this link to view the photos of my latest venture under the knife last week, that is unless you have a week stomach.

http://diyaquaponics.com/tear.php

I'm thinking about having brain surgery performed next, but I'm going to do it differently, instead of trying to fix the one I've got, I'm just going to have them put in a new one..