Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Members
    Don't know where you were looking into iAVs, but there never has been anyone trying to sell anything associated to iAVs. Poke around ..... See for yourself. http://iavs.info/what-iavs-is/
    And as to trying other things, I've been there. Gravel based F/D which worked ok initially till a year or so later when everything started going sideways. Had enough chasing filter issues, siphon issues, chemical testing, etc. Since I got my iAVs up and running I can't understand anyone wanting to stay on the dark side ..... guess some people need to take their blinders off and look around. But ...... make yourself happy. Makes no difference to me cause, ya see, I really don't give a rat's ass.

yep --as I mentioned I scrolled up to the other link & looked around a few hours b4 typing that post ---and I even mentioned I couldn't find anything about it being a sales thing nowdays ---as to whether it was b4 or not I cannot say for sure and honestly it was too long ago when I made my previous post --but I would never say bad word about anyone without reason ! --so if I typed that it was a salespitch I had my reasons

but I cannot find it now & honestly got tired & bored of looking for any sales type info -- and must agree it isn't a salespitch anymore (if it ever was)

ow heck aufin your down in polk county --sweet ---that's where im dreaming of buying land eventually ----any chance ya can post us some pics of your system ??? im always loving to look at peoples systems and learn more --I grew up in Bradenton and Sarasota and hunted polk county back in the days of my youth --heck we hunted almost everywhere hehehe got a lotta farm-clearing work lowering the hog counts

Members
    Wanna see my setup? This will take you there. http://aquaponicsnation.com/forums/t...lorida/?page=1. You can read all about my system and the problem I had. Plenty of other iAVs discussions there, too if anyone's interested.