system designs and pictures

is there any chance yall cann add a section for people to post pictures & videos of their systems & designs ---also im unable to draw as well as my 4 year old nephew , any chance theres a free drafting program out there simpletons can use like myself ???

Members
    Google Sketch-up is free. I haven't explored it too much but seemed like it might be a steep learning curve if you haven't done that sort of thing before. Good Luck!

yeah theres a sketchup that's free for 30 days with access to everything for the 30 days --then it drops off to the basic thing after 30 unless you buy it ---and its incredibly easy to learn for most things ---theres a few things that I cannot figure out at all but --the post was more about people posting their designs and pictures here more than getting a design program suggestion really but thnx for the info bud

by the way theres one HUGE question everyone always asks me when they find out im planning a aquaponics system is ---where is the best possible pricing for the diferent grow medium types like hydroton and other types ----can people please list where they got thiers at & why they chose the place they chose ??? & pricing info etc ???
    so far the main ones ive been asked about are hydroton --coconut fibers ---lava rocks --- and a few others I cant think of urgently ---im still wanting to try the broken beer bottles idea --ran through a tumbler to make it look like beach-glass ----mainly for its recycling value & nearly free costs (( 55 gallon drum & some engineering fun to make a big tumbler))
    by the way if anyone ever wants to chat or whatever
    Last edited by Jason; 08-03-2020 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Removed personal info

It's been a while since your post.. So what program do you use now? I'm new here , and have the same question as you did