Hybrid View

Aquaponics research

I'm a student at the University of East Anglia Studying a degree in wildlife conservation. I'm currently writing my dissertation which is looking at the different types of aquaponics systems and traditional farming methods and comparing them, specifically looking at growth rates.

I was hoping you here may be able to help me. I'm looking for growth rate data, which I imagine you may be monitoring on some of your projects. I was wondering if you would be willing to share it, it would be much appreciated. In return I would be more than happy to share the final product with anyone if they think it will be useful.

This project is also in partnership with a local college and if it produces good results it will provide allocation of funding for the college to build an aquaponics system for the students to run and learn from, so the more data that can be provided the more accurate the research and the better the chances of funding.

There is potential for advertising through the college and/or partnership with them in some form for any businesses that want to get involved as well.

Thank you,

David

Members
    Any updates?

Quote Originally Posted by hyperblue View Post
    I'm a student at the University of East Anglia Studying a degree in wildlife conservation. I'm currently writing my dissertation which is looking at the different types of aquaponics systems and traditional farming methods and comparing them, specifically looking at growth rates.

I was hoping you here may be able to help me. I'm looking for growth rate data, which I imagine you may be monitoring on some of your projects. I was wondering if you would be willing to share it, it would be much appreciated. In return I would be more than happy to share the final product with anyone if they think it will be useful.

This project is also in partnership with a local college and if it produces good results it will provide allocation of funding for the college to build an aquaponics system for the students to run and learn from, so the more data that can be provided the more accurate the research and the better the chances of funding.

There is potential for advertising through the college and/or partnership with them in some form for any businesses that want to get involved as well.

Thank you,

David