Hello! I am quite new to aquaponics and want to turn my 32 gallon goldfish tank into an aquaponic system. Here is the thing, my goldfish tank is set on a long and narrow desk with no room in the back to place anything. It is also quite high since the desk is tall. I can't have anything above the tank since I like my tank to be open-topped and anything above it would ruin the view. I also cannot have a container taller than the tank next to it since it would be too tall for me to maintain. Another issue is the lighting. If the growbed is too tall, the light will not be able to reach it because the wall behind the tank is slanted toward the room, if you know what I mean. I am completely new to this and the closest thing I've done to aquaponic is sticking a few mints into my HOB filter to denitrify. Anyone know a way I can build an aquaponic system with the growbed's height lower than the tank? I am kind of low on budget so I will prefer something cheap and easy to make. It also have to look decent since it is right in my living room. Is this possible? Please help me I am new to aquaponic and really want to try it!

Thanks and comments and suggestions are appreciated!