Hello everyone I have been lurking here a bit gathering knowledge and ideas and I have finally pulled the trigger. I purchase 4 330 gallon IBCs and I already had 2 55 gallon drums. The plan is to use 3 of the IBCs as fish tanks , cut at about the 225 gallon mark (will explain why in a moment). I had considered DWC Media beds etc etc. I spoke to JCO who is a fount of good advice. He suggested Dutch Buckets which I dont think is a bad idea at all. 1 issue I have with my basement is the door into it is 31 inches wide (why I cut the IBCs) also the ceiling height is 7' at the highest point. So what I am going to do is an A-frame NFT system thats 15 foot long 6 feet high. I will grow greens and herbs in there. I will use Dutch buckets around the perimeter looks like I can get about 25 or so buckets around the area. The area that the grand pubah has alloted to me is an L shaped area 24 feet long up to 20 feet wide. I will be getting a sketchup drawing made as soon as I learn Sketchup. I am going to have a Radial flow filter and Moving media Bio filter after the fish tanks. The sump tanks will be down inside the A frame to maximize space. I have an 800 gallon pump and an air pump already and will be getting the rest of the pieces as the grand pubah allows. Its horrible that I got bit by the AP bug shortly before Xmas. I cut the IBCs today and will be trying to get things arranged as fast as I can. I will get pictures when there is something worth getting. I appreciate all input and questions . Thank you