Hi All,
Just wonderin, how many folks here like to hombrew their own soda's, beer and wine (I won't ask about the hard stuff becuz the NSA, FBI, ATF, and a hundred other alphabet agencies are probably wonderin too!). I just recently got back into the homebrew stuff, and with the prices of a sixer nowadays, and with the poisons they put into our water like Chloramines, Flouride, Hydrofluosilicic Acid and Sodium Silicofluoride; I'd rather make my own brew from well water. So far, in the last couple of months I've done 2 extract w/grains. 1 all extract, a hard cider and a couple of all-grain brews. I've got two in Primary, one in Secondary, 2 aging/bottle conditioning and one 5 gallon batch almost all drunk up (only got a dozen or so left).
I'm doing another all-grain next Monday. Anyone here from the West Coast? I've got a recipe from BYO for the O'Dark:30 clone if you like Cascadian Dark Ales That's what I'm brewing next Monday; it should be ready about the first of October.

I may not answer you back right away, as I never know when I'll get into town or remember to get on the forum, (jbpwmgitwmjy).

Jackalope