Come on people, speak up here! I believe homebrewing has been legal since Ronald Regan enacted it during his presidency. I started out extract brewing and bottling, but bottling took too much time so went to kegging it. Went on to all grain brewing and ended up building all of my equipment, with a tig welding buddy of mine. Don't know how much we brewed during a 4 year period, but I do remember we brewed more than the legal limit the first year! Back then it was 300 gal for the head of the household, and 250 gal for each person of age to drink. So that was 550 gal and we exceeded that amount according to our notes/recipes. Ahh those were the days, standing out in the driveway waiting for the sparge water to get to temperature and of course drinking one, or more, of our previous batches...I don't know why I said one, duooo. This was back in the early 90's and my age permitted me to drink, umm maybe excessively. Oh well back to reality. I gave all of my equipment away and haven't brewed since. I am still known to tip a quality handcrafted ale from time to time! :P Cheers, aquaaly