Thread: Way to go JCO.

Way to go JCO.

Once again it appears that JCO has defeated the dreaded BOT. I know I speak for the majority when I thank you for your efforts to clear out those vermin when they come around. I know it takes time away from the things you enjoy so I just wanted to say thanks for the hard work. If others had a hand in helping you fight off the vermin, pass on my gratitude.
    At what point did our government cease to be of the people, by the people, and for the people?

Re: Way to go JCO.

There were a gazillion of them. If I inadvertently deleted a good user registration, I apologize. Send me an email and I will force the system to re-register you. SORRY.
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

My thanks as well. Fingers crossed they don't come around for a while.

Thanks from Apollo...I don't understand why they keep trying. I seems like the only views they get are just to flag them for removal.

They are relentless but as for why they keep trying, that's their tactics. The shotgun effect. Shoot a wide enough spread and sooner or later you bound to hit something.

If they get one view of one of their items, that encourages them and lord help us if a member were to actually make a purchase from a link on the forum, we'd never be able to get rid of the forever and sooner or later it would kill the forum altogether.

So, with that said, be ever vigilant and let me know via email (not PM) should they or anyone start a spam thread.

Also, thanks for being valued members of one of the oldest and largest Aquaponics forums in the world.
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"