Thread: Georgia APers

Members

Georgia APers

I'm looking for aquaponists in Georgia. Specifically, I'm in the central GA area about 50 miles south of Atlanta. Would like to find others that I can bump ideas off of and lean on for moral support.
    Monday I will have a man coming in to bury my sump tank (300gal with room for a second) and start levelling out for the 24 X 30' greenhouse I got for a song. Just getting started but have been doing research for nearly a year.
    Anybody in my area?

Re: Georgia APers

Welcome, bbond from Griffin, Georgia, USA. Glad that you have joined us. May your journey bring you the knowledge that you seek, put a smile up on your face, create hours of pleasure to stimulate your mind, an a healthier life style for your heart...from Apollo__Phoenix, Arizona.

Sorry not in your area, but I'm sure you'll find a lot of answers on this site. Good Luck

If you want to view my set up from start to now, check out “Fire Pit … AP” then “Pipe Siphon by Apollo” and ending with "Got Vertigrow?".

Members

Apollo, I've been lurking on the forum for months. I checked out your system long ago and have been very impressed. It is a great looking system!
    The one thing I have found on the forum is, if I have the patience to look for it, I will usually find the answer to my question already covered on the forum. No telling how many hours I've already spent on this site and on the backyardAP site.

Thanks bbond, a lot of work, time, money and patience can go into an Aquaponics System. It take awhile to get everything dialed in but when it happens it's worth it.

I wish I had known about this site before I got started...a friend gave me an AP book for my birthday.
    I just came up with a way to do it and went for it, found out that I needed more knowledge that what the book covered.

All in all everything ended up coming out pretty good.

Welcome to the fold mr Bond. There are plent of guys from your neck of the woods around here somewhere. Probably all working in their systems at the moment.

Apollo I'm pretty sure I got the same book! Wish I would have done more reading elsewhere prior to the first system. Found out thru the local hydroponics store that said book is the course material for the course on ap here.

Hi bbond... Welcome to the forum !
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan