Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: a simple mistake killed my koi

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo
    After reading the reviews on http://www.homedepot.com/p/Melnor-Mecha...5yc1vZc63g with a lot of customers saying the timer did not shut off! Doug wrote "I bought three of these for watering the lawn, and on all three of them the timer sticks and does not turn off, very disappointed".

I think that I will continue to use my clock set on my smart phone...after my daughter showed me how easy and fast is was to use, I use it all the time.
    That's a shame. Maybe they ended up with a bad batch..?
    My 1st one I used for 3 or 4 years till my lawnmower ate it....
    I have bought a few of them. The ones I've used, usually last a few years...then they seem to start sticking in the 'on' position.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan

Re: a simple mistake killed my koi

Quote Originally Posted by topz
    Just a side note she rushed home from work early to help me keep fish moving. Was an act of futility. So I think I'm not the only one hooked.
    Instead of 'hooked on phonics'...she may be hooked on 'ponics...aquaponics, that is....
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan