Members

Hello from Illinois

Hi all just in the planning (or dreaming) and gathering as much information as i can so i don't make costly mistakes part of the project, but thought i would jump in and at least be sociable and say hi. eventually hope to have a setup.

Re: Hello from Illinois

Welcome to the group. You will find a bunch of helpful, knowledgable people here.
    At what point did our government cease to be of the people, by the people, and for the people?

Members

Welcome Terry. As you develop plans, just solicit feedback and I'm sure you'll be inundated with helpful advice.

Welcome, TerryA from Illinois, glad that you have joined us. May your journey bring you the knowledge that you seek, put a smile up on your face, create hours of pleasure to stimulate your mind, an a healthier life style for your heart...from Apollo__Phoenix, Arizona.

To see my set up from start to now, check out “Fire Pit … AP” then “Pipe Siphon by Apollo” and ending with "Got Vertigrow?".

Hi Terry, welcome to the forum..

A few years ago, I was dating a gal from Orion IL...went up there with her for a visit. Nice looking country...but I can't do the cold/snow, so I stayed in FL when she moved back up there..
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan

Members

Hello terry from Illinois! Best of wishes! And I have to agree with the previous post as a majority of my knowledge came from these pages! If you need anything I'm only a state away in southern Indiana! Cheers! Corey