Members

It's been a while

Hey yall, been a while since I have been around. Kinda been off the grid around the farm but still growing and working on new systems. I have been lazy during the heat of the summer here in south Ga, but i'm getting back on the wagon now that it has cooled off. Working on a greenhouse 40'X25' with a huge tank buried. (5000 gal maybe +/-) I've had everything to do it laying there since last summer just been busy with other projects. Hunting season is out next week and fishing is still a bit too cold. Been making wine and brewing beer alot lately. The other growbed i have is completely frozen, rocks and all is one huge block of ice. Luckily when it froze the pipe knocked loose the kept the water circulating, the catfish are stuck in place. We need this freezing temp to blow on out of here. I had three year old pepper plants that are prolly goners now.

Here is a picture of my back porch system (2nd system) this morning, the coldest it has been here in years, and it is even in a greenhouse cover.

Well I will keep in touch when I can, send me a msg if ya want, CHEERS
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: It's been a while

Definitely looks like hard water. I hope things warm up. Peppers are not fond of cold temps.
    It's starting to warm up here. I had -15F here on Monday morning.
    Less irritating avatar since 02/27/14.