Sorry, guys I had posted information about what I thought was a great deal on a pump. Not sure how much damage that it has done to my AP System. The supply pump was from Harbor Freight, made by PACIFICHYDROSTAR 1/4 HP, submersible, 2800 GPH, 1.5 IN NPT, with 22 ft of head pressure.

ATTENTION ! ! ! I just found out that the pump mention in the paragraph above has the main core made out of metal not, plastic / PVC. I pull the pump to clean my filter netting from debris when I notice what looks like pot metal corroded with acid. Even though the pump was just over its 90 day warranty I took it back. I told them it must have been corroding for sometime...so it became defeated while still under warranty. Got my money returned on this pump and pickup as smaller hopefully a better one.

The new pumped drop my 2,800 GPH down to 2,110 GPH. Wasn't sure if my Pipe Siphon would still function as needed with a flow rate drop of 690 GPH. It takes longer to fill but still cycles on and off like clock work...with no tinkering, not BAD.

Any advice as to how to get the metal toxins out of my system, I'm doing water exchanges. Is there anything else that may needed to be added to my water?