Grapes and Fruit Trees

Does anyone have any experience with fruit trees or grapes in AP.

Google states it's possible, but didn't provide much information on the how's.....
    With the entricate root structures, it seems to me that this would be a bit of a challenge.

Does anyone have some input?
    At first I left this blank...but now I believe: "It's better to keep your mouth closed, and have the world think your a fool, than open it and confirm it."

Re: Grapes and Fruit Trees

I have some dwarf bananna trees that produce banannas in soil. They have made some baby trees and they need repotted before spring hits. I am considering putting these into the AP system. And am curious to know if anyone has had success with anything like this? If not, why not? It would seem to me that fruit trees would do just fine. Might have to keep them pruned better for stunting them....

The only ones that I think might have a problem would be trees that require so many "cold days". As it would not be possible to chill them in an AP system. Apples are the first ones I can think of that that rule would apply too.
    At first I left this blank...but now I believe: "It's better to keep your mouth closed, and have the world think your a fool, than open it and confirm it."

Members

I read somewhere about folks with pawpaw and banana plants in their AP systems with apparent success. Don't have much experience fruit trees, but will interested to read about what you come up with.

Check with Mespe. He has lemon and grapefruit growing in his greenhouse. I believe that he is in northern Ohio.
    At what point did our government cease to be of the people, by the people, and for the people?

I am growing a papaya tree in a 5 gal self-watering bucket that is fed from my AP system.
    I started the tree at 5" and now it is around 6' tall and has 5 fruit growing after 6 months.
    They are water/nutrient hogs but seems to be doing great.
    Anyone doing grapes?
    Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable - Zig Ziglar

I will be in spring. Too cold now. I will plant them end of Feb beginning of March.

Members

I have a kiwi plant growing like crazy in my system.