I just wanted to let you know you're not along on that question, I started with 20 Pink Tilapias @ 1 inch back in the beginning of Sept. My fish are 4 - 5 inches, several having "big belly". I have make up a tower out of all my left over PVC tubing. I even add live plants growing out the tops of many of the smaller PVC tubing. There's one rock with lots of cavities and areas to hide in, they really seem like they like that area. My tank is clear all the way to the bottom and when I open up the spar cover in the morning the tank appears to be fishless. Just before a stream of fish come out from one of the passageways under the rock next to the tower..

Not sure what else need to be done to allow fish to breed and stay in the same tank. So I'm joining your post and hopefully we'll both get are answer.

To view my set up go to "Pipe Siphon by Apollo", There are more pictures of my set up on some of my other sites as well.

When you get time add some pictures to your post, we all love pic. Thank...Good Luck!

I HAVE NOT FAILED. I'VE JUST FOUND 10,000 WAYS THAT WON'T WORK. Thomas A Edison