Started out in the A PLACE TO SAY HELLO portal, subject: Hello from Naples Florida and now need to move to the Backyard Systems.

Here is my second design, since a friend gave me an IBC so I redid my first design that I posted in the previous thread. Any advice is appreciated.
I already have the 3 10x10 EPDM liners bought on clearance. Will need to buy the 3/4 plywood and 2x4 and 2x6 framing material.

I went ahead and posted the framing design as well, but I need to make in more clear... perhaps I can post a better one in the next day or two. *** updated design already *** My goal is to make the beds and sump tank strong enough, without too much overkill.

Previously I mentioned that my location for the system is on the east side of my house, on a concrete strip that is @4x50. It holds my well system, water softener, and ac unit. This creates a little challenge, as I must work around these things.

After completing the system, I will use screen that roll up and down like a greenhouse to cut down on the bug eating my plants.

Check out my Google Sketchup model here: Lordshandyman Aquaponics System v2

Check out the model here: http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehou...fef6ef82f11b47
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lordshandyman AP System front.jpg 
Views:	250 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	4679

Here is a little clearer design. The sump tank and other growbed sizes will be framed the same way, just with different length boards.

Name:	GB_designs.jpg 
Views:	256 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	4680

Here is the cut layout for the EPDM and plywood. The EPDM will be folded in the corners. Will be using a 2x4 frame around the plywood boxes.

Name:	My aquaponics system cut layout ver 2.1.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	92.9 KB 
ID:	4681

Second design ver 2.1

Name:	My aquaponics system ver 2.1.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	4682