GMO IS SAFE...RIGHT??

HERE IT IS IN YOU FACE PEOPLE. RAISE YOUR OWN CHEMICAL, NON-GMO FOOD OR DIE..!

[youtube:2137k916]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6OxbpLwEjQ[/youtube:2137k916]
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

Re: GMO IS SAFE...RIGHT??

Looks like a long video. I will have to make some popcorn and watch it this weekend, .

Maybe watch it with the family....
    Less irritating avatar since 02/27/14.

There is a lot of information out there if only people wanted to learn about it....
    Just search You Tube for GMO....
    several good Myth Buster videos there...shorter for those busy people but the one JCO posted should be viewed by everyone...
    Thanks JCO...
    Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable - Zig Ziglar

Also take a quick peek at this. "BAYER", the people who produce the medicine that helps with your headache also produces the chemicals that gives you the headache (and more) in the first place.

http://www.bayercropscience.us/produ...id=g2004402a13
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

Just finished watching the whole video. 10 minutes in I wanted to post how appalling it all is, but I thought I should wait and watch the whole video. Now I'm just not sure I should ever eat again. How much research would it take to know that every single ingredient in what you buy is non GMO? Take bread for instance. Is the grain used, whole or processed, GMO? Where the chickens that produced the eggs fed GMO grain? We're the cows that supplied the milk fed the same grain? We're either the chickens or the cows genetically modified anywhere in their past? Okay that's a weeks worth of research to buy a loaf of bread. No thanks I'll just starve to death. Everything seems to be about how can "I" get more for me. It makes me want to sell all I have, move as far away from civilization as possible and fend for myself. If I had no children or grandchildren I believe that's what I would do. But, thankfully, I do have my family so I stay in society and make the best out of it. I vote! I write my congressmen and representatives on a frequent basis. I tell them how I feel and how I think they should vote. If they vote against what I believe to often, I vote for someone else the next time. After 2 terms I vote for someone else anyway. Public service is admirable but no one should hold an office with so much power very long. Absolute power breeds absolute corruption.

I will now step off of the soapbox and go calm myself down. I would eat something, but I'm afraid to.
    At what point did our government cease to be of the people, by the people, and for the people?

I like the part in the MSDS report by Bayer that the product should not be used where it could contaminate ground water. Like maybe spraying 3000 acres wouldn't do that?
    At what point did our government cease to be of the people, by the people, and for the people?

It is a good thing the government is overseeing this to make sure we are safe..uhm....never mind
    Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable - Zig Ziglar