I started sprouting over a year ago in an attempt to eat healthier. Sprouting is what led me to HP then AP.
Sprouts are more nutritious and tastier than grown veggies and they provide more nutrition also.
Sprouting has been around for a very long time. Sailors used sprouts to help with their scurvy (lack of vitamin C)
I mainly sprout broccoli because of its taste and health benefits. Broccoli sprouts are rich in fiber, enzymes and nutrients, including B vitamins, folic acid and vitamin C. These sprouts also contain 10-100 times the amount of potent anti-carcinogens than mature broccoli. This allow the body to boost ints own ability to fight and protect itself against cancer cells. Broccoli also helps protect your skin from ultraviolet radiation that damages the skin and can lead to skin cancer. The enzymes found in broccoli sprouts help the stomach fight the bacteria that cause stomach problems. Eating broccoli sprouts regularly might help reduce or prevent stomach ulcers and other gastric problems, including stomach cancer.
All of these problems stated above run in my family so I am trying to stop the cycle.
This little sprout is amazing!

I also sprout Alfalfa and radish. Makes for tasty samiches