That's the way it has progressively gotten in this world. Someone is always trying to take advantage of those less informed and it is easily done in the Aquaponics field because even though it isn't a new technology, it is just now beginning to come into it's own.

When I started this website, there were only one, possibly two other Aquaponic websites on the net. Now from out of nowhere it would seem that everybody and his brother are Aquaponic gurus, a lot of whom have parroted or copied items from other Aquaponic websites and used it as their own.

Worse yet to my thinking are those who lack the knowledge or imagination to come up with their own material and infringe on the Trademark of another.

Take for example, this is the one and only, original DIY Aquaponics website on the internet yet if you Google for DIY Aquaponics, suddenly hundreds upon hundreds pop up using my Trade mark "DIY Aquaponics".

Murray Hallam even used DIY Aquaponics for his Aquaponics video.

If you can't think of it yourself, then steal it from another and call it yours, that's the way business is done.