15mules...

it's odd you would mention magazines....I also have a magazine (site). No subscription required there either.

http://aquaponicsmagazine.com

I try to post something of interest when I have the time to write it which recently has been 'nil. I use to get articles each month from some of the members but they have all fallen by the way and the site has suffered for lack of new content each month.

There is one video on there that would be of interest to you. It's on the top right column called Hydroponic Lettuce. I know in my mind they are not doing anything in that video that can't be done in an Aquaponics system and chemical free to boot. If I had the facility and a few bucks to get it rollin', I could prove it in a short time and have a sh*t load of fish to market as well as the lettuce.

Of course as my wife of 39 plus years always says, "If a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass when he jumped." It was pretty funny the first time she said it but that was 39 plus years ago (1974) and she never lets up.

It's always "If a frog"...yes dear, yes my love.... I know the frog has blisters on this ass...you don't have to remind me.

Damn frogs ... who would ever think to base their knowledge on frogs anyway...besides my wife that is Damn frogs..!