Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Members

Re: Using Maxicrop with iron

Roger, i can completely understand.. my wife had 2 surgeries on her back, one failed, so she has a loose plate and 2 screws that never fused to the vertabrae, just "floating" in her back.. she's on duralgesic (the patch) as well as other meds..
    pain is a constant companion

Kieth I also had 2 surgeries. Fused the entire cervical spine and 2 titanium rods and 11 screws. Of course the rods came lose making the 2nd surgery necessary. To add insult to injury when they harvested bone from my hip to make the fusion paste, that area got infected and caused them to operate on that again to clean out the infection and then I had the pleasure of giving myself an IV everyday for 6 weeks. Now to complete the comedy because they went into my hip twice on the first surgery they decided to use the artificial compound called INFUSE to refuse the vertebrae that came loose with the rods. Well of course INFUSE has been recalled because of the side effects including prostate cancer. Guess who had prostate cancer after his back surgery. That's right, that would be me. It would be a funny story if it wasn't true. Lawyers are supposed to be working on that but who knows if or when that will end. My medicine consist of 19 pills a day, everyday and not much activity.

It took me 3 weeks to construct my system when it should have only taken an afternoon. Work a little, rest a lot. It does no good to complain I just go on with life and make the best of it that I can. The aquaponics keeps my mind active and I garden at chest level so there is no bending and stooping. Good mental therapy.

I HATE DOCTORS!!!
    At what point did our government cease to be of the people, by the people, and for the people?

Members

ugh.. my wife's operations were to place a cage between the vertabrae..
    she still has problems from the 2 sites they took her bone to make the fusion paste..
    she's considering the new implant for pain blocking.. her pain management doc was totally against it a few years ago, he took out as many as he put in, but i guess the new one (from his point of view) is much better.. up to 75% pain relief, if we could cut down on the narcotics, it will only benefit
    our lawyer forgot to file some paperwork in a timely manner (after the surgeon left the state) so we have no case against the doc..
    i hate lawyers as much as most doctors

If that cage was INFUSION then you need to look that up on the net. They were only supposed to use that in lower backs when put in from the front. Mine is in the upper put in from the back. Just food for thought. Kinda got off topic some there but I guess misery loves company.
    At what point did our government cease to be of the people, by the people, and for the people?

I always tell my wife that is how we know we are alive, when we stop hurtin, better check for a pulse.!
    Never show your ignorance, by thinking you know it all

Everyday on this side of the grass is a good day!

If I were closer, I probably could help you some...I am a pretty good amateur hypnotist...(been at it since 1978) as least so I have been told by a number of people I have made an effort to help; from loosing weight to stop smoking and other ma-ladies.

Sorry to hear about your ailments. Take two aspirins and whatever you do, don't call me in the morning, I'll be sleeping.
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

Quote Originally Posted by JCO
    If I were closer, I probably could help you some...I am a pretty good amateur hypnotist...(been at it since 1978) as least so I have been told by a number of people I have made an effort to help; from loosing weight to stop smoking and other ma-ladies.
    :
    Very interesting JCO! That's what I went to school for. Sort of a hobby type of thing right now. I used to have a practise when I lived in Colorado. I have only been doing it for 10 years though. Mostly work with fibromyalsia and chromic pain.
    Less irritating avatar since 02/27/14.

I've read your post and am feeling sleepy........

It doesn't work for everyone because they have to believe it will work to be successful. You can lead 15mules animals to the water but they have to want to drink
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"