Hey guys,
So I was recommended by someone to spray my plants down with a solution of MaxiCrop, Molasses, and Worm Tea every other day to keep my plants nice and healthy and keep some pesky bugs away. The guy who recommended it did not give measurement amounts, so I kind of just guessed. I really just poured and didn't use exact measurements, but if I were to guess I would say I added 3 tablespoons of molasses, 2 ounces of maxicrop, and filled the bottle (32oz bottle) up all the way with tank water. I sprayed my plants down and walked away.

The next day I come out and I see these nasty black dots all over my plants! The tomato plant has turned worse over hte past few days and looks pretty nasty. The culantro (Carribean cilantro, loves heat) is all speckled and nasty looking too, which sucks as you eat these leaves which are now tainted. I think/hope the culantro is just stained from the MaxiCrop, but is my tomato plant diseased or some type of burn? I only have this problem on two spots of my plant, both spots are where the tomato plant is touching a pepper plant. One is a Bell Pepper Plant and another a Banana Pepper plant. Should I cut these branches off?

Can anyone provide me a proper mixture amount for molasses and maxicrop? Or should I just not use this method at all?