Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New guy

Members

Re: New guy

Bbikebs, where do you get the IBC totes. Also what is a normal or fair price for a few of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Softailsteve
    Thanks for the info, when you say larger, how many gallons?
    ^^^^ More gallons = more stability.

Large is a relative term. I found three IBC's for $100. They were from a local ethanol plant and were used to transport an enzyme used to ferment the grain. I am not sure if that is a normal price, though.
    Less irritating avatar since 02/27/14.

Bbikebs, where do you get the IBC totes. Also what is a normal or fair price for a few of them.
    Check craigs list, normally in the garden/farm section. Also check and see if you have any commercial drum dealers in your area, they often carry them too.
    Sometimes you might luck out and find one for free. Here in central FL, I've seen and bought them as cheap as $50. On craigs list, I've seen them, up to $200 for food grade.
    A buddy of mine called a drum dealer. They were going to sell him a used cage with a brand new liner for $220.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan

Members

Mine come from the company my wife works for. They get food grade chemicals in them and there's always a waiting list of employees.
    Scott
    Jesup (S.E.), Georgia, USA