Quote Originally Posted by David - WI
They are (or were) also here in Wisconsin, not Florida.

http://www.journaltimes.com/news/loc...9bb2963f4.html
OH, I gotcha. The for sale pages showed "Racine, Wisconsin (Racine County)". To be honest, putting it in Florida only makes things worse for this type of indoor AP business.

Investment is the key to unlocking any Natural Green Farms future, Olson continued, saying, “I don’t know a guy who works harder than Joe. And I’m a firm believer that hard work eventually pays off.”
This kind of thinking is what kept these fools on their sinking ship. Just jump off already; save yourself and what you can! Unfortunately, this is not Disneyland. Hard work does not eventually pay off if working harder does not yield profit. This is business. We compete in an open market against other for-profit organizations. The name of the game is profit not hard work. You can't take the wonderful philosophy of green technologies or aquaponics and translate that into a for-profit business model. Non-profit is a different story, but as the original poster stated, scaling up a backyard system to a commercial system has inherent flaws. Well, this example failure is why.