Thread: A late hello

Members

A late hello

Greetings all, I just realized I have not posted here yet. I have a test system running here in middle Georgia and will be adding more grow beds before spring. I currently have 20 goldfish in an IBC and a 20 gal. mortar tub for a GB. So far I have harvested all of my lettuce and hoping my tomatoes ripen before a freeze gets them. I built a cold frame around them so I think they will be protected as long as it does not get unusually cold. I also have about 20 talapia in a 125 gal. aquarium in my shop. My next most immediate project is to build a filter for the talapia as that system is not hooked up to any GB due to heating concerns.

This forum has been great as I learn about Aquaponics.

Re: A late hello

Welcome, pull up an easy chair, put your feet up and enjoy...your experience and input is always welcome...we especially like photo of progress of any kind
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

Hi Amped, welcome...
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan

Greetings Earthling, and welcome to the addiction!

From one noob to another, Welcome! We will be learning a lot here! pull up a chair, grab a cup of coffee and start learning
    Learning Aquaponics as I go!