My aquaponics food has way more flavor than storebought food. My peppers are much more flavorful and even hotter. I am not sure it's any more flavorful than traditional garden grown food. It's probably more about the freshness than the method.

USDA organic is a commercial term and i am not even sure i know what it means... i'll leave any further comments on that for the sump.

Generally speaking you cant use pestacides because it will hurt the fish and I know what i feed the fish, i know where the water comes from and know i dont use hormones or antibiotics. I know where the food comes from.

I have not yet seen any nutritional informational comparison of aquaponics or store bought vegetables. But that doesnt mean they dont exist. I am skeptical of agendas when i read "scientific" research, just circle back about the part where i feel it's better because i know what i put in it.

I eat the food i grow but it is not even close to a majority of my food intake right now so no info on the last question either.

brian