Hello and greetings from Atlanta. I currently have an AP system on my screen porch growing lettuce and raising bluegill. The system is a CHIFT PIST flood and drain system with 4 18 gallon sterilite containers filled with hydroton as grow beds and a 60 gallon rain barrel at a constant volume of 40 gallons as a fish tank with a 54 gallon rubbermaid tote as a sump tank. The system is fully cycled and everything is working out fine besides a sunlight problem which I have mitigated with some natural light bulbs I got at Home Depot. I'm running the system as part of an independent study at my high school and am now very excited as I have gotten approval to build a system in my high school greenhouse. I'm planning on using two 110 gallon polythylene troughs for my fish tanks, but am still looking for an ideal grow bed. The space that I have will probably fit two large grow beds per fish tank and so far the most promising grow bed I've come across is the Rubbermaid 50 gallon trough. However, I am operating on a school provided budget and the cost of 4 of these grow beds plus the troughs for my fish tanks will probably run over that budget. Any suggestions on a cheaper grow bed/fish tank?