Quote Originally Posted by bdotmill
So I wasn't sure where to post this, but I figured I'd get some advice on a design I came up with.

So basically the bottom tub is a 100gal tub that I plan to throw some tilapia in. It's then going to be pumped up into that T and then flow into some 4" sewer piping that's going to house some strawberries or something like that. As it flows through that it's going to drain into the grow bed (20gal each). The grow bed is going to house some lettuce, maybe some broccoli and/or tomatoes. Then as it fills up there's a bell siphon to suck it all back into the fish tub. I'm not sure on exact details of how much flow and what the fill drain times on the grow beds will be, but I do know the pump will constantly be pumping. Any feedback would be good because I'm not even sure if this will be successful, I just figured it looked pretty sweet and seemed like a decent idea. Thanks guys.
This was copied from my introduction thread. I've now realized that I have to incorporate some sort of filter in order to keep my strawberry nft's clear of fish poo. I'll be coming up with another design soon and hopefully that will solve part of the problem. Again looking for any feedback, thanks guys.