Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Fluoride is poison?

You can read the report yourself if you want. I says "water additive" next to fluoride.

I'm interested in the topic the same as the people writing books about it and the groups interested in stopping it from being added to public water systems.

If you are not concerned about fluoride then why contribute to the thread?

Baaaaah? what?
    Nothin to it but to do it yourself

Under description for my report is says water additive. That's what it is CLASSIFIED AS. It's an old classification that clearly is NOT used in my water source. You stating it is listed under the description doesn't mean that it's being added to your water. So I ask you, what concentration was it detected at? 4? 2? 1.5? 0?

Mine was 0.021 ppm.

It's the government. There are many antiquated laws or regulations that have not been updated. What you listed was the DESCRIPTION of fluoride, the same one is stated in my report. Just because it's there doesn't give proof to your conspiracy theory.

This is on the books today http://uscode.house.gov/download/pls/42C21.txt

-CITE-
    42 USC Sec. 1982 01/07/2011 (111-383)

-STATUTE-
    All citizens of the United States shall have the same right, in
    every State and Territory, as is enjoyed by white citizens thereof
    to inherit, purchase, lease, sell, hold, and convey real and
    personal property.

It's relevant because that's how governments and people work. Things get forgotten and left behind because it's seemingly unimportant. Put your energy and thoughts into ending world hunger or violence or cure AIDS or cancer. But fluoride conspiracies??? They tell you what to think and you can't see the Truth right in front of your eyes? Like I said, it's verifiable with your own hands. Turn on your tap, get your fluoride test kit, and lay this nonsense to rest.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

okaaay.... thanks for the input
    Nothin to it but to do it yourself

You're welcome I just want to make sure you can see definitively whether you have fluoride in your water or not. There's no reason to believe a conspiracy theory you can debunk so easily.