Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Bedini Motor and backup power

After your post, I'm not sure I'm on the right site. You could have enquired as to my bona fides either directly in a post or pm me.
    aerwyk, You are definitely on the right site and do not be upset because someone didn't agree with you. I've been doing Aquaponics for 46 years and I am continuously called on my thinking and experience.

As long as the posts are civil, a heated discussion is the best kind as it brings everyone into the fray.

Come on back and prove your point.
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

Nothing in life is free, including energy. The best we can hope for is less expensive and/or an ability to survive when the normal supply is interrupted. I think several means of electrical support is the way to go. That way you will have 24 hour ability to produce enough power to survive.
    At what point did our government cease to be of the people, by the people, and for the people?

Members

I wonder if we should start a new thread... I'm comfortable with this one. Perhaps a moderator will chime in with an appropriate opinion.

The battery will last indefinitely IF you don't overdo it. You can actually overboil the battery. Although, if you check the temperature of the electrolyte it will be at room temperature or lower. It's best that you read most carefully what John has to say about it. Also, check the writings of his partner and mentor Tom Bearden.

I really do feel uncomfortable writing about Bedini material on this thread,
    . I am fascinated by it all,, but I don't want to wear out my welcome, even though it says Bedini Motor and backup power

You can pm me if you like (see my profile), but if there are others who are interested, I would like to see that they get any benefit that might accrue from our discussions. I have an awful lot of easily understood things to send your way. I have no pecuniary interest in any of it.

Regards and keep the fish comfortable,

Aerwyk

I guess you could consider me a Moderator since I own the web site. You are quite welcome to start a new thread and call it whatever you like. This forum is always open to new thinking
    JCO
    so never forget

Members

A simple reminder to make stay in the forums more pleasantly.

Whatever we do whatever we say we cannot be entirely correct but rather correct and wrong at the same time.

This is a simple fact that almost all of us knew but rather forget almost always.

Tesla invented wireless transmission of power to give the world free energy but morgan said he was wrong because there is no place to put the meter
    The Christ was crucified because according to some people he was wrong.

Members

On another forum a member computed the cost of solar power in terms of the cost of replacing the batteries and determined it to be approx. the same that of the grid power, not including the initial cost of putting up the system.

I would love to see a battery that last forever if that is what is meant by "indefinitely.

I agree entirely. rutan, where do you live. Please go to your profile and put in your location. There may be other members close by.
    JCO
    so never forget