Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Bedini Motor and backup power

Eleven11 I watched all those videos you had in that list, still not 100% you got any more!

Seriously, while I find it very interesting, it just seems like a lot of time and effort for a small return. But I guess if electronic gadgetry is something you enjoy, then it would be fun to experiment with. Good Luck with your project 11.
    Never show your ignorance, by thinking you know it all

Ever make a battery out of a potato...we did in science class when I was in High School back when kids actually learned something in school. It worked until one of the class clowns (not me) screwed something up and cooked the potato literally.
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

Crossed wires equals burnt potato.
    At what point did our government cease to be of the people, by the people, and for the people?

Yes, that was the guys name who screwed up the experiment
    JCO
    Irish eyes are always smiling but
    • "In the eyes of the world, you are only as good as your last success"
    so never forget
    • "MAN IS ONLY LIMITED BY HIS IMAGINATION"

Members

The Bedini motors actually work and they do not break the laws of conservation of energy. You would need a bit of physics background (second year physics major) to fully understand the theory.

That being said, just build the device(s) EXACTLY (and I do mean exactly) as John has laid out. If you do so, they will work as claimed. If you would like to know more, go to john's website (http://johnbedini.net/ OR http://free-energy.ws/john-bedini.html) - he lays it all out in terms almost anyone with a high school education can understand. Both websites are absolutely fascinating.

There are a number of physicists who have proven through math (outageously advanced math) that John Bedini knows what he is doing. It's a fascinating field even if you know little about the field of physics.

Regards to all

Aerwyk

The first person to build one that worked would be a multi-billionaire... yet here you sit trolling on internet forums instead of working on your masterpiece. What's up with that?
    It's all about the fish, dude.

Members

FIRST OFF!!! Yes, I'm shouting. At 75 years of age, I have precious time to waste in trolling or any like activities.

I'm also building a substantially sized aquaponics system on 30 acres of fine land with a river(small) here in Panama. I happened across this site and like anyone else interested in the topic, I joined. I know a lot, a helluva lot. But, when it's compared to what I could know, it's not much at all.

I read all the posts. Many of you do not understand the principles involved. Many of you have little or no experience in the field of zero point energy. It is not a perpetual motion type of thing many of you have heard about. Having some experience in that field and with my extensive knowledge in electronics, I offered the results of my knowledge and experience in this field.

After your post, I'm not sure I'm on the right site. You could have enquired as to my bona fides either directly in a post or pm me.

Aerwyk

Members

Re: my previous post has an error.

I should have written "I have precious little time to waste in trolling or any like activities.

Sorry for the error.

Aerwyk

I have been most intrigued with your post about the Bedini motor, also saw it in another post. I am going to procure parts to build one and build my own. From that point I will be able to form my own opinion. We all have our opinions, don't be offended by a differing one, research, investigate, then reach your own conclusion and agree or agree to disagree. Sticky notes were the invention of tne 3M company out of a failed experiment to create a super glue. Go figure.
    At what point did our government cease to be of the people, by the people, and for the people?

Members

The Bedini process repeatedly produces a negative resistor inside a battery or other energy storage device for free, or nearly so. Once the negative resistor is momentarily established, the energy leaps from the vacuum onto the battery, which are charged with excess energy. The battery is recharged and the load is powered simultaneously.

A typical system approach is to power the system from one battery, while a second battery or group of them is on “charge” from the negative resistor process. Then the powering battery is switched and the load powered from another one, so that the original battery can be charged very rapidly.

Iteration keeps all batteries charged while continuing to fully power the load. A typical DC output may be converted into standard AC in an ordinary DC-to-AC converter, e.g. to power one’s home. The Bedini process will give birth to very different, decentralized electrical power systems taking their electrical energy directly from the local active vacuum.

Although I am a free energy enthusiast, a self proclaimed inventor, I never really give serious thought on Bedini's or other systems except Tesla's systems.

I copied the above from Bedini's site and confirmed my previous post.
    My question, again, How much will it cost to maintain the batteries?
    Anyway have fun with your projects, sincerely, But don't expect to get free energy.
    If people starts using Bedini's system I wouldn't be surprised if prices of batteries skyrocketed.