Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bedini Motor and backup power

Does anyone know of any AP'ers using a Bedini motor in their backup power system?
    Nothin to it but to do it yourself

Re: Bedini Motor and backup power

Oh wow, that looks pretty cool! If you attempt something like this, you HAVE to document it for us!
    ------------
    My System: Jeff's Backyard System Here We Go!

Yeah, what Jeff said....
    Sure would like to hear how it works out...'?'
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan

This free energy stuff is interesting. Make something the fish can pedal and we'll be all set!

I built a single coil SSG a few years back. It took a long time to charge a car battery. There is a solid state version that would be more compact and easier to work with. I'll let you how it works out.

Here's a few pics of the first one.
    [attachment=1:3d71m8ab]M2 rotor motion.JPG[/attachment:3d71m8ab]

[attachment=0:3d71m8ab]RE spikes 7.JPG[/attachment:3d71m8ab]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ever since you started this thread, I've been reading nonstop about Bedini motors. It's scares me, because the last time I was this consumed over something was when I started on aquaponics! However, I have no background in electronics engineering, so this is more of a learning curve.

That being said, I think the idea is fascinating. If you had a battery bank that ran your aquaponics system, you can just run the Bedini on it with a 12v charging battery......once that battery is getting low, swap it out with one of the charged batteries from the bank. I think that's how it works. What does "solid state" mean? Is that where it would just radiate energy without spinning the wheel, like reaching some kind of constant state where the bedini coil is charging the battery without having to be powered by the initial charging battery anymore?
    ------------
    My System: Jeff's Backyard System Here We Go!

My science in this area is weak too, but these devices violate one of the basic laws of thermodynamics. The US patent office will never patent one because for over a 100 years they have refused to patent perpetual motion machines.

In my feeble understanding of this area of science, it seems to be that the device is gaining voltage and current from an effect called induction. Since we know the voltage and power are low, it is safe to assume the effect is due to the kinetic energy creating more induction by the constant fluctuation of the magnetic fields from the magnets. Also, I would surmise that the magnets are slowly losing charge as well (albeit at a very slow rate).

I would love to be proved wrong. I have never played with these "nonsense devices" because they seem like nonsense a child would play with. It's like a magic trick. It looks like one thing, but it's really another (in other words you put enough energy into it that converted from electrical to kinetic and is slowly converting back to electrical, in my view the magnets would be viewed as batteries in this circuit and maybe the Earth depending on the total effect).

Said another way, the NEW WORLD ORDER is trying to distract you from REAL ALTERNATIVE ENERGY SOURCES. They know you know something is up; so, they want you to believe these toys truly create "free energy" and you will eventually push to have them used on a larger scale, but the scientists that understand this stuff know it doesn't work and that the average citizen is too uneducated to realize this and it will NEVER come to pass because IT DOESN'T WORK. What a great conspiracy theory!

HOWEVER, if it really does work (because even if we view the magnets and Earth's magnetic field as batteries in the circuit) then we should definitely figure out how to make a solid state device out of it. It might be the size of a house at first just to power a cell phone, but I'm sure we can figure out how to make it smaller.

I'M NOT SAYING IT WAS ALIENS... BUT IT WAS ALIENS!

Yep, solid state would be without the wheel which would allow you to set the frequency higher.

The Bedini Motor is suppose to take advantage of longitudinal electric waves similar to what Tesla was working with when he was building his wireless power transmitter at Wardencliffe. Longitudinal electric waves have no propagation delay like transverse electric waves that are used today.

Here's a good lab documentary that gives a good explanation:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0445596549

Hm, you are saying words I don't understand

I have planned for a long time now to brush up on my calculus, ac/dc electric concepts, and so on... but, I haven't; so, this is beyond me. I took them as part of the engineering school requirement for my undergrad, but that was a LONG TIME AGO!

One of the TED talks I posted demonstrated a device that may be used for something like this, but to make this work the coils have to be tuned to the Earth's magnetic fields (if such a thing can be done). The tuning requires precision, none of which I have seen in any of these DIY videos for creating this device.

Anyway, who knows.

Thanks for the video, I will make some popcorn!

P.S. DO YOU REALIZE THE VIDEO YOU SENT ME HAS SPOCK AS THE HOST. IS THIS SCI FI?