Thread: Nightmare

Nightmare

http://news.yahoo.com/remains-274-us-tr ... 34306.html

Please read the comments.
    I think I am actually going to write a letter on this.
    I cleared the mass graves in the Balkans as a soldier.
    Why are we disposable?
    As soldiers
    As Vets
    And as voters.

What about the families?
    At first I left this blank...but now I believe: "It's better to keep your mouth closed, and have the world think your a fool, than open it and confirm it."

Re: Nightmare

Ridiculous...

What the '?'.........
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - President Ronald Reagan

Members

i've been biting my tongue today..
    but the reason stuff like this happens isn't "the government"..they're just the puppets the corporations put in front of us..
    there's no profit in doing the right thing

I agree, the government isn't a tangible thing. It's US....you and me.
    But it's not excusable either. Why abuse your own kind?

It's astonishing, I lack a better word...that Osama Bin Laden got a better funeral. Only after all the other countries he was associated with refused to accept him back.

And from seeing the carnage first hand, there's no doubt he is the most evil and scary man I will likely see in my life time. I saw the prisons, I saw the torture rooms and cleared the underground bunker cells used for containment. If it's possible for evil, unrefined, purely concentrated evil to exist and reside somewhere...it's there. 10+ years later that place still keeps me awake at night.

But to treat our heroes like this, the most honored of heroes...to fall on foreign soil in defense of weaker people, and to be treated like this drives at the very core of who we are as a country, and as a people. But to have to political powers not even bat an eyelash about it turns my stomach.

I love this country and the uniform, but my children will NOT wear the uniform.
    At first I left this blank...but now I believe: "It's better to keep your mouth closed, and have the world think your a fool, than open it and confirm it."