Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: $500 Aquaculture Grant Program

I agree....with the above for TRUE DISTRESS.
    Not what we as culture perceive as distress.
    At first I left this blank...but now I believe: "It's better to keep your mouth closed, and have the world think your a fool, than open it and confirm it."

It's humiliating enough, as a man. To not have basic food for your wife and children. That through all your successes, to not have a job, money, gas...to not have a way to heat the house or cool it from the summer heat. To have to put your children in front of the fireplace in the living room as the bedrooms are too cold.
    But it's infuriating, when you rise above that. And you know what it takes to NEVER be there again. And NO ONE, Not a single one ever offered help. And the gross hypocracey of the church. To DARE to preach at me, about how wrong it was, and how I was failing as a father because my kids weren't in service. Special place in hell for fake Christians. (this includes Catholics, and any other religion I can't think of now. Fake religion is worse than no religion)

And sit in a college classroom and here some teeny bopper complain about how hard it is she has to find money for her text books, as mommy didn't buy them this semester. Never mind this kid has a NEW BMW in the student parking lot.

There's graces in this world, and there are miracles. Don't get me wrong. But whether God helps those who help themselves, or if it's all in the destiny, or however else you want to look at it.
    The truth remains the same. You have been given the ability to change your life, and change YOUR future. No matter how hard you have it, or percieve yourself to have it...only YOU are stopping yourself.
    I was born and raised a Christian, a real Christian. But what I see in churches now, is not Christians, not in my neighborhood. So my family goes churchless, as I can't endorse the over commercialization of the big tele-churches, and can't stomach the hypocracey of the little ones.
    IF that makes me a bad father so be it. Won't be my only or my last failure on this earth.
    At first I left this blank...but now I believe: "It's better to keep your mouth closed, and have the world think your a fool, than open it and confirm it."

The world is filled with selfish and greedy people, but it is also filled with selfless and giving people. I have had the misfortune of realizing most people are both; albeit, more of the former rather than the latter. It takes a Holy strength to prevent that from changing who you are or how you act, and I am still struggling to find that strength. Stay strong brother. I will pray for you.

It's been a few years now. But the anger is still there...perhaps a little hyper sensitivity. Thanks though, but I read people's harships everyday in the mortgage industry. There are some down right needy people out there that are far worse than I could ever have been.
    But those experiences, drive me in what I do now.
    'Preper' is an understatment. Fear of being inadequate is an understatement.
    I will never, never be poor again. This is a conciencious choice, not a circumstance.