Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Dominican Republic & Cuba

ALSO.....where's the country code on that phone number? I have been international enough to know you need one......anyone else see this?
    At first I left this blank...but now I believe: "It's better to keep your mouth closed, and have the world think your a fool, than open it and confirm it."

Members

Aqauponics

re my own initial post on DR1 2 years ago below and other info posted here.

I am looking for investors,in kind help, volunteers,donations of used construction materials and other used or new goods that could be used in such a project.

Doctors, nurses, engineers, architects, farmers, anyone interested in being involved in a eco sustainable community are welcome.

I am not interested in looky lou's only serious minded people.

that was 2 years ago, this is now.not interested in any of that as it was a fruitless idea in this country.

Thanks for all the wise gye comments who think they know it all and thanks for any positive suggestions or comments made.

And of course I agree that perhaps I could have been more forth comming on exactly what I was seeking. But considering what I have been through in this country I wasnt. So be it the past is past.

All Points well taken positive and negative

I am not seeking and I repeat I am not seeking any investors or collaboration for any project of any kind.

I have found my allies and am quite content to move on.

best wishes to all.