Hi all,

Lance, thank you very much for the water-test details! I will check this out!
Initially we will certainly just go with the "economic" test sets - SHOULD the commercial project get of the ground - well, I will push for as much automation as possible, especially on system-environment control (- and in extension, use the data for automatic "disaster" control or at least containment - like in "cut off the problem-part of the system")

JCO, NO hardware has been produced yet, so the only pic would be of the available site - flat spot, partially under trees, with some hill-side further away (25-30m), if necessary!
Furthermore, I am already kind of "compromised" to start a system thread on another forum (I have been pestering these guys with questions a LOT, they want to see something too!)
Once this gets underway, I will have hardly any spare-time at all and still need to get my head around picasa or photobucket or similar.

However, if it is not a no-no on this forum I can cross-link to the thread(s) on the other forum.
Who knows, maybe I'll change the "primary"-forum along this journey, but there are just too many of them to follow and participate in all - (and AP is not the only interest I follow on forums, mind you!)
For now I just cross-post, if this is not acceptable, let me know (mods!) and I edit this post accordingly.

My other "question"-thread is here, including a lengthy "idea/plan-explanation":
"edited by JCO."

[I hope there is no ferocious competition between forums, it's about perfecting AP after all, isn't it?]

Cheers,

thjakits