Quote Originally Posted by badflash
UB-
Quit it. Quit it now. Stop the smoke and mirrors. You are not an expert on the subject, nor am I. I am not pretending to be one. Don't make statements unless you can back them up. Don't deflect by telling people that they can run the experiment themselves. Don't say it is "widely held" or "is generally accepted". That is the tactic used by the global warmers. It isn't true.

If you want to maintain credibility, stick to what you have personally experienced, or cite a trusted source with proper references, not just some stuff parroted on the Internet.
I was not deflecting. You do that to me all the time; so, I thought it would be funny, but you don't seem amused... I see, you're one of thoooooose...

ANYWAY, I've got 2 well written books that both state what I have said in my previous posts, not to mention there are hundreds of studies (if not thousands) on the topic. Spend some time looking (keith already found some) and you will see the ample body of empirical evidence in scientific literature.

After I finish up with my studies for the week, I will compile a nice list of more research than you will want to read...

P.S. I never claimed to be an expert (in fact I said I was regurgitating empirical evidence)... and I don't think the fish will grow faster from global warming, but you might be on to something! sheesh, you're too much badflash...