Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Kneedeep's Journey

Make sure the pump that you are looking at is oil less and fish safe. I’ve learned this the hard way (a couple times.) I’m not sure, but I think it is more efficient to run two small pumps vs. one big one???
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.-- Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
    Simplicity of character is the natural result of profound thought~fortune cookie

I’ve had the most luck with the Danner so far. The parts are easy to get and the service folk are easy to get along with.
    http://www.aquaticeco.com/subcategories ... rive-Pumps
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.-- Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
    Simplicity of character is the natural result of profound thought~fortune cookie

Members

I will double check but I think it is oil less and fish safe. It is pond pump that you might use in a koi pond. Would 5100 gph be enough for what I have planned?

Also could you please explain the two smaller pumps vs. one large pump???

Thanks

I’m running 8 large beds with a cheap lows 3600 gph pump