Quote Originally Posted by urbanfarmer
To make it plant available, it often requires the presence of elements that would likely kill your fish and plants. I'm not saying some of the stuff might not become available and quickly, but some of it definitely shouldn't if it's rock.
They wrote....
Rock dust is of course, inorganic. And since microbes consume the fine dust easily, they then discharge organically available plant food. The warmer the climate, the more microbes that are available to create plant food.

I think your correct UF...it may take some time. Even though they seem to grind it pretty fine. Fine enough to go through a sprayer.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanfarmer
Also, we don't know what else is in there (it mentions 56 unknown elements).

Personally, I wouldn't use it. We need to know what's in it before we throw it into our little ecosystem.
They wrote...
Agrowinn-Minerals (Rock Dust) have an extraordinarily high level of minerals and trace elements (57 different trace elements) in well balanced quantities. (Contact us for a complete trace element list).

UF, you didn't ask for the list..?
A great researcher would never draw conclussions with out the facts..

There must be no barriers to freedom of inquiry ... There is no place for dogma in science. The scientist is free, and must be free to ask any question, to doubt any assertion, to seek for any evidence, to correct any errors. - Robert Oppenheimer, 1949