Quote Originally Posted by Bioritize
http://www.lifeforce.net/pdfs/datash..._balance_1.pdf

Here is the stuff, it is in liquid form. I have been taking this stuff for a few years now and I really notice a difference in my overall health. I wondered if I could add this to my tank? It is mostly sea vegetables and aloe. How would I test the PH of this solution, it is very dark.

I plan to add worms into the grow beds once my beds age a bit.
No wonder. That stuff has all kinds of bad stuff in it including toxins and radioactive chemicals. California company? Explains a lot. You have to be high to come up with this concept... Anyway, the nutrients were added to the mix in organic substances. Chances are at least half that stuff should be available and if not it will become available eventually to the plants. But Jesus... some of the things in it are radioactive, inorganic toxins, and even organic toxins (like one prevents protein uptake in mammals). What the hell is that stuff??? You don't have to be a chemist to know DON'T DRINK LEAD, ARSENIC, CADMIUM, OR COBALT. Cyanidin is a cyanide compound... I mean I could go on and on, and maybe some stuff genuinely could be good in small enough quantities WHO KNOWS, but I doubt it...

So as not to freak you out completely, understand we drink these substances on a daily basis. Our bodies can remove it from our system at certain concentrations, and in fact it does. The average human being's urine contains arsenic for example. I'd bet you can't find ONE person who doesn't regularly excrete this at low concentrations. Tap and bottle water has these things (except RO in theory). Anyway, don't freak out, but I sure hope you didn't waste much money my friend!

The pH of the water will still show up in a small pH test tube. Once it gets in the small tube it won't be nearly as dark. If it's really really dark you can always try to settle out some of the stuff making it dark. Maybe let it sit a while or refrigerate it. I had some very dark water in a small aquarium and the pH tests showed up fine.