This is my no-holes siphon, I'm going to put up a pic of all the parts needed and how they are arranged so that it will be easy to make one of your own ..... just change the measurements to your grow-bed sizes

My Growbeds are 13 1/4" apart - I used two Sterilite #1846 - 28qt, 27l. - 5 1/2" deep for my Grow Beds

3/4" PVC throughout
Fittings

10 ea. Ells - add 3/4" to your measurement for amount going into the fitting times two for two fittings
2 ea. Tees - add 3/4" to your measurement for amount going into the fitting times two for two fittings

Pipe
1 ea. 10 5/8" - glued between tees on top (spreader)
4 ea. 4 1/2" - glued between tee and 2 ells and ell and 2 ells on each side
6 ea 1 1/2" - glued between tee and ell on top, and ells on bottom
2 ea. 6 1/4" with 1/8" holes drilled 1/4" apart - 4 sides for sieve or strainer to keep the grow-bed media out of the siphon- this is the Grow Bed inlet - it doesn't need to be glued NOTE: in the photo, I haven't yet drilled the holes in the strainer

for a single grow-bed, you would just use half of the above, but without the tee and using an ell instead - measurements and gluing similar to above. this isn't very stable and so it needs to be weighted down, because my siphons go clear to the bottom of the GB .... I didn't like it.

Allow 24 hours before installing them into the grow-beds if you have fish or plants in them. To fill them with water, just lay them flat in the fish tank so they fill completely with water, then, stand them up so that the open ends are still under water .... carefully, keeping all open ends level, take it out of the water and place it into the growbed, trying not to spill any of the water ..... fill in the media around the strainer and siphon pipe. For the strainer (the outside pipe that goes into the growbed), I just drill 4 lines (N, S, E, W) so the water can flow easily into the siphon, I didn't bother gluing it, because I may have to pull it to clean it in the future