Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Re: Bioritize System Progress

I will need to put in much more research to figure out what is actually feasible. My first thoughts were 9, 300 gallon tanks or one long tank with baffles that would allow me to separate the fish according to size. I would like to be able to make about $1000 a month on the system whatever size that may be.

My self and my two brothers are going to start a farm this next year and I need to have my plans finished by the end of this year to get started early. I believe we have a spot on the hill that is about 100' x 20' for a hoop house. There are also a few ponds nearby I would like to stock in the warmer months and harvest each fall.

Lots of ideas, just gotta get the plans down. Does anyone on here have a system going that they sell fish on any scale? What is the going rate per pound for your fish? How big is your system?

Re: Bioritize System Progress

Hey Guys,

Just an update from Iowa. I am moving to the sunny state of Colorado in November. I am building another system you can checkout here(Advice on training system design). I will be selling all of the expanded shale, fish, lights and air pump to the company I am building the other system for.

Here is an updated video of the system's progress after exactly 60 days.

I will post a video of the deconstruction process. As well as update the other post with some pictures and video of the new system.

My plan is to build an even larger system in Colorado, that I will try and bring up to a somewhat commercial level.

Until next time.