I'm not a gloom and doom world ending radical but I do see signs of a drastic change in the American lifestyle within what is left of my lifetime. With the condition of our economy, career politicians building an ever increasing wasteful system, corruption in the money markets (not just banks) and the plethora of other major crisis we have due to greed and ignorance, something just has to give. We will end up like Greece and go bankrupt and the world will have a much different, harsher look about it. I have some defense, I have some preparations, I am learning more about how things were done in those simpler times a century ago. Will it be devastating if I never need these things? HELL NO! But it could mean it may not be as hard as it could have been if needed.

I like to think I'm a nice guy, willing to befriend and help those I am friends with. Family comes first and foremost and then the friends. The rest I say live and let live and judge not lest ye be judged. If/when the time comes the best we can all do is our best and to remain honorable.